Television - Theatre - Stereo - Music
Sound - Home - Amplify - DVD
Techniques In Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery With Dvd
Techniques in Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery is a richly illustrated, step-by-step guide to oculoplastic surgery, covering everything from the basics to the most recent advances. Jeffrey A. Nerad, MD provides a personal tutorial approach detailing both procedural and management aspects of practice. Along with the latest in cosmetic procedures and detailed photographs and surgical line drawings-most of which are in full color-you'll get a DVD with narrated procedural video clips that demonstrate techniques from the book. This is the essential text for those learning oculoplastic surgery and will bring even the most experienced practitioner up to date with current practice and procedures. Develop a strong foundation in this complex field and apply surgical techniques to frequently encountered abnormalities and aesthetic facial enhancement. Keep this outstanding text close by for a fast, practical, and authoritative reference.
- Features more than 760 illustrations-over 700 in full color-from pre- and post-operative photographs to step-by-step surgical line drawings, that provide you with a nuanced visual understanding.
- Presents an expert's perspective on the most frequently performed oculoplastic surgical procedures for authoritative and trusted guidance.
- Provides the indications for the use of each procedure along with advice on the management of complications so you have a structured resource with both procedural and management information.
- Devotes an entire chapter to aesthetic surgery of the face providing extensive coverage of this important and rapidly developing area in oculoplastic surgery.
- Includes a DVD with over 100 minutes of surgical videos demonstrating the techniques described in the book-performed and narrated by the author-so you get step-by-step, real time instructions.
David - Dvd Leader Kit (updated Edition)
David: Seeking a Heart Like His - DVD Leader Kit by Beth Moore helps a leader facilitate this compelling women's Bible study of David, and contains all that is needed to conduct the 11 weeks of small group time.God will never give up on you. Explore how David's life proves this promise to be true in this updated edition of the best selling A Heart Like His: Seeking the Heart of God Through a Study of David. In this examination of the man after God's own heart, David will delight and disappoint you. You'll want to be just like him at times and nothing like him at others. If you've ever experienced doubts, temptations, losses, family problems, or personal inconsistencies, this study is for you!First released in 1996, this updated Bible study features all new video sessions and updated Member Book content to speak to today s women. While other Bible studies about King David exist in the market place, Beth Moore has a unique way of bringing the truth of Scripture to life. Regardless of the topic, you will not want to miss this updated study about seeking a heart like David! Contains subtitles for the hearing impaired.Video Session Titles and Run Times:
- Session 1: Introduction (54:14)
- Session 2: Summoned From the Sheepfold (58:08)
- Session 3: Sowing the Seeds of Jealousy (56:07)
- Session 4: Survival Skills and He Who Wills (57:38)
- Session 5: Tragic Ends and Faithful Friends (57:07)
- Session 6: The Long Awaited Throne (58:32)
- Session 7: A Man After God's Own Heart (60:15)
- Session 8: The Wages of Sin (60:17)
- Session 9: The Unrelenting Sword (60:04)
- Session 10: Back Where He Belonged (56:42)
- Session 11: The Final Years and Settled Fears (60:18)
Atlas Of Cosmetic Surgery With Dvd, 2nd Edition
The new edition of this comprehensive, practical, and richly illustrated atlas covers a broad range of both surgical and medical aspects of cosmetic dermatology, including laser resurfacing, chemical peels, blepharoplasty and face lifts, hair transplantation, hair removal, and so much more. Dr. Kaminer along with an esteemed team of respected leaders in dermatology, oculoplastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, anesthesiology, and ophthalmology provide in-depth, descriptions of today's most widely used techniques. Every nuance of every procedure is clearly defined with more than 700 full-color crisp illustrations and high-quality clinical photographs. And best of all, this remarkable text now includes a DVD containing step-by-step videos demonstrating exactly how to proceed and what outcomes you can expect.
- Provides a thorough review of each procedure followed by a step-by-step description on how the procedure is performed to help you see exactly how to proceed.
- Presents extensive information on how to perform laser procedures such as laser hair removal.laser treatment of vascular lesions.and more, so you can offer your patients a wide range of services.
- Features detailed visual guidance on how to perform liposuction and Botox injections, keeping you on the cusp of cosmetic dermatology.
- Includes chapters on photoaging and the psychosocial elements of cosmetic surgery to help you handle any challenges that arise.
- Discusses patient selection, pre- and post-operative care, and how to avoid complications and minimize risks.
- Reviews local and regional anesthesia techniques so you know precisely which anesthetic to use for what procedure.
- Features new chapters or expanded coverage of imaging, cosmetic camouflage, non-ablative rejuvenation, non-surgical tissue tightening, ablative and micro-ablative skin resurfacing, soft-tissue augmentation autologous fat transplantation, aesthetic surgical closures, and suture suspension lifts so you can implement the latest techniques into your practice.
- Includes a DVD with over 60 step-by-step procedural video clips, to help you perform every technique correctly and know what outcomes to expect.
- Presents a 'pearls' section in each chapter that covers complications and secondary procedures to help you avoid mistakes and perfect your technique.
Just Clap Articles
Just Clap Books